Nine years of marriage might sound insignificant when compared to ten. Nine years is still a lot & I love a reason to celebrate & reflect. As a fan of John Keats, I thought I would write a public declaration to my partner. It’s no ‘Bright Star,’ but allow me to indulge my inner romantic. This is for Baby D.
My “Top 9 List”
1. You understand me completely – for someone such as myself, this is no easy feat.
2. You pick up my slack – when I am not cutting it, you come in and step it up for me.
3. We laugh at the same things – however ridiculous, I am thankful for our thousands of inside jokes.
4. You are a hard worker – you’ve helped give us an amazing life.
5. You gave me my kids – enough said, they are the best.
6. I trust you – a lot of people don’t have this – that makes me very sad, as it is our base for everything.
7. You are right – when I question things, which is often, you are right -you’ve never steered me wrong.
8. You are there without question – whenever I call, baby you roll up – just like Wiz
9. I love you more than ever – I honestly didn’t think I could, but alas, I love you exponentially more.